Sunday, October 17, 2010

relationships

So my boyfriend was gone for 8 days in wyoming for work. For over a month I have been planning a weekend for just the 2 of us. He promises me no cell phones, no family, just us for one weekend. Then he decides no i'll break my promise to you and go hunting with my dad instead. Yes, I am very angry and crying at this point. He can break every promise he has ever made to me but he can not and never will say no to his god damn parents!
So he's gone all night hunting. He texts me at 6:45 pm saying there just coming down the mountain which is only an hour away. I call him at 7:30 pm to see if he's almost home and he doesn't answer. I text hom at 8:15 pm and there is no reply. Lucky for me his dads house is only 5 minutes away from ours. So i drive to his dads and find my boyfriend sitting there drinking beer at 8:30 pm. He gives me all these bullshit excuses and says I was just about to come home. Then he decides to tell me that he didn't want to make his dad feel bad but yet its alright to break your promise to me and make me feel bad??
It is safe to say I official am pissed with my boyfriend. I'm not really sure how to go about handling the situation but I do know that he has a lot to make up to me and prove to me if he wants to keep me.

1 comment:

  1. I think you and your boyfriend have some serious talking to do! Don't accept broken promises as the starting point of your relationship.

    ReplyDelete